Placement cell has been functioning effectively in our Polytechnic College. To meet the needs of the modern industries, we have given training to the students in academic as well as improving their skills through various personality development programmes such as communication skills, leadership skills, learning skills, interview techniques, quality control etc., through several professional societies. To give an industrial exposure to the students we have been arranging industrial visits in every semester to the nearby industries.
We also provide inplant training in the nearby industries during winter and summer vacation. Every year we are conducting technical symposium, technical quiz programmes, objective type tests, Essay competitions, paper presentation for the students to improve their academic carriers. We have been sending out students to other Polytechnic College to participate in several seminars and Paper presentation.
We have been arranging placement for more than 80% of the passed out students in each and every year. We are arranging Job Opportunities for out students to the following concerns through several Campus recruitment programmes and Off-Campus programmes.
- 1. T.V.S.Sundaram Clayton, Chennai
- 2. Brakes India Ltd., Chennai
- 3. Wheels India Ltd., Chennai.
- 4. ITC Ltd., Chennai
- 5. SECON Ltd., Bangalore.
- 6. Pointec Pens Pvt.Ltd., Hosur.
- 7. TVS Motors, Hosur.
- 8. IVRCL, Hyderabad.
- 9. HCL Peripherals, Pondichery.
- 10. HCL Infosys Ltd., Pondichery.
- 11. HCL Peripherals, Hyderabad.
- 12. TEXMO industries, Coimbatore.
- 13. Southern Auto Castings Ltd., Gummidipoondi.
- 14. Sakthi Auto Components Ltd., Erode.
- 15. Shoba developers, Bangalore.
- 16. Mahalakshmi Builders, Chennai
- 17. K.G. Denim, Coimbatore.
- 18. Mando Brakes India Ltd., Chennai
- 19. Hyundai motors, Sriperumpudur.
- 20. Royal Enfields, Chennai
- 21. Operational Energy groups,Chennai
- 22. Real Talent Engineering, Sholinghur.
- 23. Eurotech System, Coimbatore.
- 24. Cross fields water purifier Ltd., Chennai
- 25. Eureka forces Ltd.,Chennai
- 26. Tafe (I) Ltd.,Madurai.
- 27. Sify Technologies Ltd., Coimbatore.
- 28. CII project Ltd., Chennai.
- 29. Rayalasema concrete sleepers (P) Ltd., Hyderabad
- 30. Audco India Ltd.,Chennai.
- 31. IPA Ltd.,Bangalore.
- 32. Orchid Pharma Ltd.,Sriperumputhur.
- 33. PET, Chennai.
- 34. Cummins sales & services Ltd.,, Pune.
For further details please contact our Placement and Training Officer Mr.P.Bharath HOD/Mechanical Engineering Department in person or through mobile 8489737321 or E-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
In order to promote the placement cell activities the following faculties are acted as Department co-ordinators to assist the placement officer.
1. Mr. R. Rajamanikandan - Mechanical Engineering
2. Mr. Nsmbirajan - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
3. Mrs.S. Sivagami - Electronics and communication
4. Mrs. U. Nageshwari - Information Technology
5. Mr. Valarmathi - Computer Engineering
6. Ms. P. Sathya - Civil Engineering.
Career Guidelines given to the final year students
In order to promote the various skills among the final year students to face the task effectively the following short term courses are conducted.
- Career guidance programe
- Personality Development
- Career Planning
- Effective Communication
- Aptitude Training
- Interview Skills
- Self-awareness and Interpersonal skills.