Welcome to ARULMIGU KALASALINGAM POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE.
Implementation of Anti-ragging in the Campus
The College has formed the following Anti-ragging committee and Squad for overseeing the implementations of the provisions of the verdict with immediate effect. in case of emergencies , the committee members can be contacted :
1) Anti-ragging Committee
- Mr. M. Karunanithi, Principal
- Mr. Govindaraj HOD/IT
- Mr. P. Bharath HOD/MECH
2) Anti-ragging Squad
- Mrs.B. Joeshpinmary HOD/ECE
- Mr. V. Saravanan HOD/CT
- Mr. P. Lakshmi HOD/CIVIL
The Anti-ragging Squad and Anti-ragging committee jointly decide the punishment and intimate to the Principal in writing for implementation.
Punishments : Depending upon the nature and gravity of the offence as established by the Anti-Ragging Committee of the College, the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging at the College level shall be any one or any combination of the following :
- Cancellation of admission.
- Suspension from attending classes.
- Suspension / expulsion for the hostel.
- Withholding / withdrawing scholarship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test / examination or other evaluation process.
- Debarring from representing the University in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival etc.
- Handing over to police for taking necessary action as per IPC.
- Collective punishment: - when the persons committing or abetting the crime or ragging are not identified, the College shall resort to collective punishment as a deterrent to ensure community.
- Any other form of punishment, if suggested.
Note : As per the instruction, each of the student of the Institute and his/her parents and, or Guardian are hereby required to submit an affidavit at the time of registration / admission, which is mandatory for admission
© 2015 Copyrights AKPTC | All rights Reserved